Welcome to the
US Virgin Islands Department of Property & Procurement
Keeping the People's House in Order
- The Office of the Commissioner manages the Administrative Services of the Department to include strategic and core operations, legal, fiscal/ personnel services, communications, and IT services.
- The Office of Legal Counsel is a subdivision of the Commissioner's Office and is responsible for the review of all agreements, contracts, and the enforcement of policies.
- The Division of Fiscal & Personnel Services is a subdivision of the Commissioner's Office and is responsible for the accounting, budgeting, and human resources activities.
- The Property Division handles the management and control of all government, real properties to include acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, and property distribution.
- The Asset & Risk Management Division coordinates the tagging and inventorying of fixed assets, manages insurance coverage and claims, and addresses risk management and compliance issues.
- The Procurement Division handles the review and approval of requisitions and purchase orders, advertising of solicitations, bid evaluations, and contract administration.
- The Government Printing Office (the Print Shop) is administered and managed by the Department of Property and Procurement and is responsible for printing materials for the three branches of Government.
- The Transportation Division is responsible for all motor vehicles in the Government Central Motor Pool.
- The Central Stores and Warehousing Division, provides office, household, and cleaning supplies for sale to Government departments and agencies.
- The Office of Sustainability & Innovation is a subdivision of the Commissioner's Office and is charged with the oversight of sustainable policies, development, and implementation within DPP and throughout the Government Enterprise.