The services provided by the Department of Property and Procurement are divided into several divisions. These divisions perform distinctive jobs for the residents of the Virgin Islands.
- The Property Division handles the management and control of all government, real and personal, properties to include acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, and property distribution.
- The Procurement Division handles the Issuance of Invitations for Bid (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP), awarding of contracts, and reviewing and approving of requisitions.
- The Government Printing Office is administered and managed by the Department of Property and Procurement. The Printing Division is responsible for printing material for the three branches of Government.
- The Transportation Division is responsible for all motor vehicles in the central Government motor pool.
- The final division under the Department of Property and Procurement is the Central Stores and Warehousing Division, which provide office, household, and cleaning supplies for sale to government departments and agencies.